Barbecued Flank Steak2 Tbsp dry mustard
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/4 Tsp Pepper
1/4 C packed brown sugar
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Garlic clove, chopped
1/3 C Lemon Juice
2 Flank Steaks
How to Cook:
|Barbecued Flank Steak
Barbecued Flank Steak
1. Whisk together first 8 ingredients in bowl to make basting sauce.
2. Place flank steaks in shallow pan (flank steaks are best if they are tenderized first).
3. Pour sauce over steaks covering them well. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
4. Remove steaks from basting sauce and cook over grill for about 3-5 minutes per side.
5. Baste with additional sauce as desired.